Conveying Solutions, LLC recertified in 2017.
The qualified candidates must have good leadership and communication skills, valid U.S. Driver’s license and be willing to work out of town as well as on some weekends. We are looking for employees that can work with little supervision, be a self-starter and be able to act as a liaison between our customers and sales staff.
- Knowledge in the use of grinders, buffers and various hand tools.
- Able to perform Belt Splicing in the field
- Requires knowledge of belts and equipment necessary to perform splice.
- Lap Splice, Finger Splice and Cable Belt Splice.
- Able to perform lagging on pulleys.
- Document all materials, labor and other costs used on jobs.
- MSHA Part 46, 48 and OSHA Certifications.
- Must be able to work all hours including weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Traveling Required.
- Work performed in shop and on job sites.
- Able to work well with other crew members and customers.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
High School Diploma (required) and College is a plus. We do offer training, competitive salary and benefits and a 401K.
Please (no calls) fax your credentials/resume to: 304-205-7910.
Or email to: Human Resources Dept. email@example.com .
General Industry and/or Mining Industry experience highly preferred. Must have had hands on experience working in the Construction or Mining Industry, and a demonstrated working knowledge of both OSHA and MSHA safety standards, training, and compliance issues.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We deal with employees, applicants, customers and suppliers without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law. Only persons who satisfactorily demonstrate the required qualifications for the position will be considered.
Conveying Solutions just certified WOSB, Woman Owned Small Business.
Conveying Solutions, LLC is a Certified Woman Owned Business.